The Phencyclidine (PCP) Dipstick Test is a diagnostic, qualitative, lateral flow, immunochromatographic, urinary assay in a convenient one-step test strip format for the rapid detection of drugs of abuse in human urine at cut-off levels specified by SAMHSA.
The following compounds produce positive results in the test device at levels at or greater than the concentrations listed below.
- Phencyclidine (PCP): 25 ng/ml
- N,N-Diethyl-1-Phenylcyclohexylamine: 50 ng/ml
- 4-Phenyl-4-Piperidinol Cyclohexanol: 50 ng/ml
- 1-(4-Hydroxypiperidine)Phenylcyclohexane: 250 ng/ml
- 1-[1-(2-Thienyl)-Cyclohexyl]-Morpholine: 500 ng/ml
- 25 Phencyclidine (PCP) Dipstick Tests, each sealed in individual pouches
- Difficult to adulterate
- Fast Test Procedure with results in less than 15 minutes
A certified LC/MS/MS Lab confirmatory test is recommended to confirm a 99.9% accuracy rate.