The Methamphetamine (MET) Dipstick Test is a diagnostic, qualitative, lateral flow, immunochromatographic, urinary assay in a convenient one-step test strip format for the rapid detection of drugs of abuse in human urine at cut-off levels specified by SAMHSA.
The following compounds produce positive results in the test device at levels at or greater than the concentrations listed below.
- (+)-Methamphetamine: 1,000 ng/ml
- (±) 3,4-Methylenedioxymethamphetamine: 2,500 ng/ml
Procaine: 10,000 ng/ml
- (-)-Methamphetamine: 25,000 ng/ml
- D-(+)-Amphetamine: 50,000 ng/ml
- Chloroquine: 50,000 ng/ml
- (±)-Ephedrine: 50,000 ng/ml
- -Phenylethylamine: 50,000 ng/ml
- Ranitidine: 50,000 ng/ml
- 25 Methamphetamine (MET) Dipstick Tests, each sealed in individual pouches
- Difficult to adulterate
- Fast Test Procedure with results in less than 15 minutes
A certified LC/MS/MS Lab confirmatory test is recommended to confirm a 99.9% accuracy rate