The Methadone (MTD) Dipstick Test is a diagnostic, qualitative, lateral flow, immunochromatographic, urinary assay in a convenient one-step test strip format for the rapid detection of drugs of abuse in human urine at cut-off levels specified by SAMHSA.
The following compounds produce positive results in the test device at levels at or greater than the concentrations listed below.
Methadone: 300 ng/ml
Methadol: 1,000 ng/ml
- 2-Ethylidene-1,5-dimethyl-3-diphenylpyrolidine: 10,000 ng/ml
- Ketamine ("Special K"): 10,000 ng/ml
- Nor-1etyl-Methadol (Nor-LAAM: 25,000 ng/ml
- D-lysergic Acid Diethylamide(LSD): 50,000 ng/ml
- Sodium Dodecyl Sulfate (SDS): 50,000 ng/ml
- -Acetyl-N,N-Dinormethadol(Dinor-LAAM): 50,000 ng/ml
- 1--Acetyl-Methadol (LAAM): 50,000 ng/ml
- 25 Methadone (MTD) Dipstick Tests, each sealed in individual pouches
- Difficult to adulterate
- Fast Test Procedure with results in less than 15 minutes
A certified LC/MS/MS Lab confirmatory test is recommended to confirm a 99.9% accuracy rate.