The Marijuana (THC) Dipstick Test is a diagnostic, qualitative, lateral flow, immunochromatographic, urinary assay in a convenient one-step test strip format for the rapid detection of drugs of abuse in human urine at cut-off levels specified by SAMHSA.
The following compounds produce positive results in the test device at levels at or greater than the concentrations listed below.
- 11-nor-Δ9-THC-9-COOH: 50 ng/ml
- 11-nor-Δ8-THC-9-COOH: 250 ng/ml
Cannabinol: 50,000 ng/ml
- Δ8-THC: 25,000 ng/ml
- Δ9-THC: 15,000 ng/ml
- 11-hydroxy-Δ9-THC: 10,000 ng/ml
- 25 Marijuana (THC) Dipstick Tests, each sealed in individual pouches
- Difficult to adulterate
- Fast Test Procedure with results in less than 15 minutes
A certified LC/MS/MS Lab confirmatory test is recommended to confirm a 99.9% accuracy rate.