The Barbiturate (BAR) Dipstick Test is a diagnostic, qualitative, lateral flow, immunochromatographic, urinary assay in a convenient one-step test strip format for the rapid detection of drugs of abuse in human urine at cut-off levels specified by SAMHSA.
The following compounds produce positive results in the test device at levels at or greater than the concentrations listed below.
REACTIVE BAR ANALOGS, METABOLITES OR OTHER SUBSTANCES
- Alphenal: 300 ng/ml
- Aprobarbital: 300 ng/ml
- Barbital: 300 ng/ml
- Bromocriptine: 300 ng/ml
- Butabarbital: 300 ng/ml
- Butethal: 300 ng/ml
- Pentobarbital: 300 ng/ml
- Phenobarbital: 300 ng/ml
- Secobarbital: 300 ng/ml
- Zoloft: 300 ng/ml
LESS REACTIVE BAR ANALOGS, METABOLITES OR OTHER SUBSTANCES
- Allobarbital: 1,000 ng/ml
- Amobarbital: 1,000 ng/ml
- Sodium Dodecyl Sulfate (SDS): 1,000 ng/ml
- Butalbital: 2,000 ng/ml
- Ketamine: 10,000 ng/ml
- D-Lysergic Acid Diethylamide(LSD): 100,000 ng/ml
- 25 Barbiturate (BAR) Dipstick Tests, each sealed in individual pouches
- Difficult to adulterate
- Fast Test Procedure with results in less than 15 minutes
A certified LC/MS/MS Lab confirmatory test is recommended to confirm a 99.9% accuracy rate.